Spring 2018 PHMEF Grant Cycle is OpenPosted on March 5, 2018
The application window for P-H-M Education Foundation’s Spring 2018 Grant Cycle is now open!
PHMEF grants are eligible to any P-H-M staff member who can demonstrate a program’s innovation and creativity, and reflect commitment to excellence in education. Deadline for all grant applications is 4 p.m. Thursday March 29, at the ESC (55900 Bittersweet Rd., Mishawaka).
PHMEF is seeking innovative programs that have not been previous funding through past grant cycles. Note there are funding restrictions such as not paying for substitutes, food, party supplies, etc. A complete list of restrictions can be found in the application packet. Those applications requesting non-funded expenses will not be presented to the Grants Committee.
So parents work with your student’s teacher or principal to write up a grant proposal for a program you’ve been wishing you child’s school had. PHMEF grants are eligible to any staff member who can demonstrate their program’s innovation, creativity and reflects commitment to excellence in education. Click here for a list of the unique Fall grant awardees.
There are two ways to apply—EZ Form or Traditional Form. Grant applications and filing details can be found online at the Education Foundation’s website or by clicking on the links below:
- EZ Form: for grants less than $250
- Traditional Form: to be used for grants requesting $250 or more and/or a request that is comprehensive (multi-classroom, school-wide or district-wide requests)
The timeline for the PHMEF Spring Grant Cycle is as follows:
- Thursday, March 28 – All applications (EZ Form and Traditional Form) must be turned in by 4 p.m. at ESC or emailed if it is the EZ Form. No late applications will be accepted. Note there must be 10 copies for the traditional form.
- Between March 27 and April 24 – PHMEF grant committee meets to select recipients
- April 25 – P-H-M Education Foundation Board of Directors approve grant selections.
- By May 1– Recipients will be notified by email with formal letter to follow
- By May 7 – Checks will be sent to the recipient’s home school.
*Adobe Acrobat Reader will be required to view pdfs loaded on our website. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, please visit Adobe’s website, at this link www.get.adobe.com/reader/, to download your free version. Or you can stop by the Education Resources Center at 55900 Bittersweet Rd., Mishawaka to pick up a copy.
Last Modified May 16, 2019